Joku aika sitten sain Jenin inspiroivasta little birdie- blogista tägin, kai tätä voisi haasteeksikin kutsua näin suomeksi. Nyt laiskottaa ja siksi kirjoitan loppuviestin kokonaan enklanniksi. Helpommin te maannaiset (ja -miehet, jos tänne sellaisia joskus eksyy) ehkä kuitenkin ymmärrätte näin päin, kuin muut toisinpäin.
A while ago I was tagged by Jen, who has a very inspirational blog called little birdie. Go check it out! I'm sorry Jen for being so late with this, but here are my answers, finally!:)
First, what you have to do when you're tagged:
- Post these rules
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
- Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!
I cheated a little and already did part of this by posting 8 (that's almost 11, right?) random facts about myself. Now it's time for Jen's questions:
- What's your favourite 1980's movie: Umm okay, this is a tricky one because I was born in -88 so I haven't watched many movies from that decade. I'll say Grease even though I just found out that it's made in 1978..
- Sweet or savoury: Sweet, definitely. I'm such a sweet tooth it's hard to find someone worse.
- Who was your childhood hero: I didn't have any particular (human) hero, I just loved horses and covered my walls with horse posters.
- What would be your dream job: I'd love to own a Scandinavian design store in Australia.
- What really annoys you: selfishness, bullying at schools, people who complain about everything. And my husband sometimes, when he doesn't let me have a moment for myself to blog...
- What color are your eyes: greyish blue.
- What is your favorite piece of art: The black and white painting in our hallway made by my dear friend for our wedding.
- What is the nicest thing that has happened to you recently: Our son being born (if a year ago still is recently..:)
- Who is your secret crush: Hahah, I don't know.. I guess I have to pick the boring answer: my not-at-all-secret BIG crushes are my son and my husband (when he's not annoying me:)
What is your favorite novel: I love many very different books, for example Little women and Paulo Coelho's Alchemist.
My questions for those that I tag:
1. Describe the last dream you had that you can remember?
2. If you'd have to eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Which countries have you visited?
4. What design item are you dreaming of?
5. What's your favorite time of the year and why?
6. If you were able to change something in your personality, what would it be?
7. Do you consider yourself to be a city or countryside person?
8. If you didn't fear anything, what would you like to try doing?
9. What/who made you laugh last time?
10. Which do you like more: writing your own blog or reading other blogs?
11. What is the oddest thing you've ever done?
The blogs I'm tagging are: